- Luxaflex Hardwood Plantation Shutter were used in children’s bedrooms for durability.
- Luxaflex PolySatin Plantation Shutters were used in Bathrooms to cope with humid conditions.
- Luxaflex Blockout Roller Blinds in Pool House as a simply privacy and heat rejection solution.
- Luxaflex Ventura Folding Arm used on front deck to create another usable outdoor entertaining space in hot weather.
- Locally made drapes were used in the Master Bedroom for maximum room darkening and providing an additional design element.
- Luxaflex Translucent LiteRise Duette’s were used in the Living Room over bi-fold doors for heat retention, Literise system means no cords required over doors.
Builder: Bartlett Constructions Designer: Homeowner Brief: Whole house requiring a combination of room darkening, heat rejection and design solutions both internally and externally. Solution: Using a combination of internal and external Luxaflex products to suit the requirements of different rooms throughout.